(via areyoutryingtodeduceme)Source: sexiestfoods
This just had to fucking pop up on my dash, and it’s always fucking relevant so I have to reblog it.
Instantly crying at the sheer truth behind his image. This is so fucking beautiful.
And people wonder why I’m so fucking codependant.
This post explains it better than I ever could.
She’s using magic to erase everything but her from his mind. SHE MUST BE A SUCCUBUS
(via cobimaestro)Source: wyntsketchesalot
The original story of the little mermaid is that she must kill the prince in order to be human, and in the end, she loves him too much and kills herself instead.
The artwork is too great not to reblog.
Ok, ok - important expansion: she only has to kill the Prince because the deal was if he fell in love with her she could be human forever, and he didn’t. By which I mean, he was a good person and genuinely nice to her, but he didn’t fall in love. He fell in love with someone else, also perfectly nice - not the seawitch in disguise, fu Disney. The Mermaid is told she can only return to the sea now if she kills the Prince. She goes into the room where he and his lover lie sleeping and they look so beautiful and happy together that she can’t do it.
That’s why she kills herself. And because it was a noble act she returns to sea as foam.
One moral of the story was that women shouldn’t fundamentally change who they are for love of a man, and in theory Han Christian Anderson wrote it for a ballerina with whom he fell in love. She was marrying someone else who wouldn’t let her dance.
How it works:
- Reblog this post to join.
- By December 10th, you will receive a message from me with the name of your Secret Santa.
- Everyone will get matched up.
- You will not know who has your URL.
- The person you have will not necessarily have you.
- Everyday (or as much as possible) send your Secret Santa nice messages, have conversations, etc. Be really nice & genuine :)
- On Decemeber 24th or 25th, reveal yourself!
- If you’d like, you can reveal yourself early and trade addresses(At your own risk.) with each other to exchange gifts/cards or you can make that person an/a edit/graphic.
- You MUST reblog this to be added to the selection pool. Likes will NOT count.
- The entry deadline is December 8th. This is so that I have time to match everyone up.
- Make sure your submission and ask boxes are open, as well as your anon feature.
This to encourage friendship in the fandom/between fandoms. FOR KPOP FANS !!! :)
So here I am doing it again :D
TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.
(via justisse)Source: glitterfingerlexa